Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker, or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! We need you now more than ever.
Interested in Volunteering?
We will work with your availability; every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Volunteer opportunities with Komen CAN AZ include (but aren't limited to!):
• Office Support: answering phones, data entry, preparing mailings, etc.
• Mission Support: help prepare for community events by preparing Komen CAN AZ information packets, resource packets, etc.
• Komen Phoenix Race for the Cure Committee: Want to help plan and execute the largest 5K in Arizona? Contact zsingh@komenCANaz.org for more information!
• Health fairs or speaking engagements: Become trained as a Community Outreach Ambassador and help educate communities, employees, neighbors, and other group members about breast health. Download a job description in English here.
• In-kind professional services: Photography, printing, office supplies, etc.
If you would like to join Komen CAN AZ as a volunteer, please send an email to Bridget Eagy at beagy@komenCANaz.org. Thank you for your interest in volunteering!